Chemistry 2024 | May 25-26, 2024
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Recent Research Studies in Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology
- Drug Delivery Techniques
- Natural Product Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Polymer Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Future Scope of Chemistry
- Biopharmaceutical and Biologic Drugs
- Nano chemistry
- Forensic Chemistry
- Petro chemistry
- Green chemistry
- Advanced Medicinal Chemistry
- Advanced Organic & Inorganic Chemistry
- Applied Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Drug Formulation / Pharmaceutical formulation
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Application of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Hetero Cyclic Chemistry
- Overview on Pharmaceutical Industry
- Drug Designing Methodologies
- Green And Sustainable Chemistry
- Colloid and Surface Chemistry
- Industrial Chemistry
- Materials Chemistry
Guidelines For All Participations
- Our Virtual Conference begins promptly as per the Conference agenda.
- When you join the conference you will be muted automatically until your presentation start time.
- If you face any technical difficulties, you can chat live anytime with our technical team during the conference days.
- You can post your questions for the presenter in the live chat box and our moderator will read out the question after every presentation.
- After you register for the virtual conference, you will receive confirmation with joining id and password one week prior to the conference. Please check your junk mail folder if you do not see the email in your inbox
- We request all participants to please join the conference 5-10 minutes early to minimize last minute issues.
- If you face any difficulties in submitting Abstract online, registration or need assistance, do not hesitate to contact our organizer anytime.
- How to submit an Abstract
Send us your abstracts as per the sample template in Abstract Submission page or you can directly email to conference Program Manager.
- When will I have to proceed for registration?
After submission of Abstract you will get an acknowledgement from our Program Manager. You can proceed to complete your registration after the acknowledgement.
- Do you have any template for paper submission?
Yes, we have a template for abstract submission. Please download from this link here.
- How much time will be given for an oral presenter?
Each Oral Presenter will have 20-25 minutes for presentation including Q/A session.
- Do I get a translator during my presentation?
Translators will not be available during presentations. If you wish you can get your own translator
- Where do I go to submit an abstract?
You may submit proposals online via our Abstract Submission Portal or you can directly email to conference Program Manager.
- May I submit more than one proposal?
Yes. You may submit more than one proposal and participate in more than one session either in oral or poster session. However, you may not present more than two papers during the conference.
- Can I still participate without Submitting the Abstract?
Yes, you can participate as a Delegate for the conference without submitting any paper.
- What language should I speak during presentation?
The working language of the conference is English.